- Contact us to select the year and tidal period you want to book: email@example.com.
- Confirm this reservation with a £100 non-returnable deposit and completed contract.
- In the year of your swim, a medical form and assessment swim form will need to be completed.
- Final swim balance to be received by May 31st in the year of your swim.
- The medical form must be completed after January 1st and must be received before May 31st in the year of your swim. Any fees for the examination are your responsibility. A certified copy of a medical form completed within the above time scale for FINA /ASA /CS&PF / CSA / BLDSA recognised swims will be accepted.
- The assessment swim form must be received no later than 14 days before the swim tide and no later than July 31st in the year of your swim.
- For solo swims, you must have completed a ratified 6-hour swim at least 14 days before your swim tide period starts. It can be completed at any stage from 30 months before your swim.
- For relay swims, each team member must have completed a ratified 2-hour swim at least 14 days before your swim tide period starts. It can be completed at any stage from 18 months before your swim.
- These qualifying swims are to make sure swimmers are aware of the challenge they are undertaking and to give them a taste of what to expect. They are short swims compared to the actual swim and should become a distance that is often exceeded while training.